Wednesday 15 October 2014

OMG BENOIT ON THE NETWORK,.........AND THEY SAID HIS NAME

This post is short and sweet, I just watched the latest episode of Monday night War on  the WWE network and the episode was talking about the Radicals going to WWE.




JR said "thats Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit and ring side" then they showed Benoit, It seems so weird to see him on a WWE show after all that time, WWE clearly will never glorify him again due to what happened in 2007.

It does suck that you cant get a Wrestlemania 20 dvd without the main event

It is sad that one of the most gifted technical Wrestlers of all time will always be remembered for that horrible day and his actions that I wont even write.

There is a part of me that thinks Benoit was innocent and something else happened that got covered up, Call me naive but its a dream.

I actually met Chris Benoit when he was in Australia in 2006 and got him to sign my shirt with all different wrestlers signatures on it( It has Ric Flairs on it too) and its said Chris Benoit 4 Real, I did believe that message for the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment